DevOps Manager at Parvana Recruitment
Our top-rated international client offers a pleasant and professional working environment. Some of these roles may be entirely remote and some will require hybrid work of a few days in the office per month. Offering incredibly generous annual leave and other benefits, this client has an Agile culture combined with continuous learning and knowledge sharing and likes to reward with great bonuses.
- Ensure, maintain and optimize the performance of the team.
- Contribute to the design of solutions/services and understand their impact on the application/infrastructure/platform.
- Ensure the availability of support components.
- Monitor, maintain and support operational capability, availability and performance of solutions.
- Oversee software release management.
- Manage software releases, packages, and deployments.
- Management of the organization’s Cloud costs on (Azure).
- Manage all uploaded content.
- Determine the architecture that executes the roadmap.
- Keep abreast of developments in the infrastructure landscape.
- Develop scripts to automate DevOps functions.
- Source code verification with continuous integration.
- Configuration of the automated test tool as well as configuration of the application topology.
- Automated deployment and proactive environment monitoring and management.
- Collect, challenge, clarify and document technical requirements.
- Team management, which includes: KPI’s, performance reviews, leave management, etc.
- Ensure development controls, governance and policies are in place.
- Ensure effective follow-up of work items undertaken.
- Identification and mitigation of risks for services in production.
- Coordinate and manage key stakeholder interests.
- Ensure the availability, sustainability and accessibility of the platform’s systems/services.
- 8+ years working in complex/matrix environments.
- 5-10 years of experience in software development / operational roles
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a team lead/management role
- Experience with the following:
- Agile methodologies and techniques used in development.
- Preparation and estimation of user stories and techniques
- Effective Troubleshooting Techniques
- Management and deployment of .Net applications
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery methodologies and techniques
- DevOps culture, process and tools
- Recruit, manage and supervise a team of specialists.
- Solid knowledge of incident and problem management processes
- Working knowledge of current and emerging virtualization, infrastructure, cloud and container technologies and architectures, such as Windows, Linux, Azure, APIM, Docker, etc.
- Knowledge/experience with web services, SOAP and RESTful interfaces and API service management.
- Strong knowledge of automation frameworks and tools.
- Excellent problem-solving ability in complex environments.
- Strong Azure knowledge and experience (certification preferred).
PS Even if you feel you don’t have all the skills listed or if this specification is not what you are looking for, please feel free to send your CV as we likely have other opportunities that may be of interest to you. For a more comprehensive and updated list of the opportunities we offer, visit our website – [URL Removed]
- DevOps Manager
Find out more/Apply to this position